Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Fifteen Minutes Of Fame

I want to tell you about my 15 minutes of fame last night.... Yesterday, the news team here at 'I Think It's Interesting' found pictures of the 15 story building in Chile before it collapsed during the 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Chile. I posted a blog titled 'Before And After Photos Of Building Where A Father And Daughter Survived A 13 Story Fall During The Chile Earthquake' displaying the before and after photos of the building. A few hours after the blog was posted, I received an e-mail from a representative from ABC's 'World News With Diane Sawyer' about the photos. I'm sure you all saw the 'World News With Diane Sawyer' last night, and if you did, you saw reporter David Wright reference this photo around the three minute mark of the show:


The reporter made no mention of 'I Think It's Interesting' or 'ASBLACKASOBAMA', but you could tell he was thinking about it if you listen to his voice....

I recorded the newscast, and I've watched the story a few times and it makes me really sad, but then I see the photo and I get really happy, then the photo goes away and I get really sad again....

No comments:

Post a Comment