Sunday, March 7, 2010

In The Year 2020


Ok, here's the deal.... I was tagged by Bendigo at Bendigo's Rage to give my predictions of where I see myself in 10 years. I don't want to jinx anything, but I'll give it a try.... And yes, I know they went to the past in Back To The Future.... Just imagine that there's a II on the poster....

Let's see.... In 10 years, I'll be 40 years old.... I'll hopefully still be here in California, only I'll be able to say that I own my own house.... It won't be a big house, just big enough for all of my kids to have their own rooms.... So, I'll have a five-bedroom house (with direct access to the beach.... not really....), and if I get my way, I'll be building an additional sixth bedroom (at this point I'll only need a three-bedroom)!

I'll still be married to my beautiful and wonderful wife, if she's still willing to put up with me in ten years. However, that sixth bedroom might be where I have to go and sleep whenever I get in trouble....
On an interesting side note, I met my wife on this day, thirteen years ago....

I'll finally be in charge at the company where I work, after my father's long awaited retirement, and I won't have to adjust my budget each time my wife goes to Target (she walks in with the intention to buy one thing and she always walks out with a full cart!).

Other than that, I don't think much else will be different.... My wife and my kids are my life, and as long at they're here with me, I'll be happy.

I'm assuming that most everyone I know has been tagged, but I haven't seen Jerry from
'My Thoughts Brought To The Light' tagged yet.... Jerry, where do you see yourself in 10 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment